GENFIT est une société biopharmaceutique de phase avancée focalisée sur la découverte et le développement de solutions thérapeutiques et diagnostiques innovantes dans le domaine des maladies du foie, notamment d’origine métabolique.
The Program Director will lead the planning and execution of clinical evidence generation strategies and clinical development plans for our Fibrosis program. The Program Director reports into the COO.
The Program Director’s ultimate goal is to deliver the program on target, by identifying and anticipating any potential road-blocks and their root causes, building and executing mitigation plans.
In that perspective, the Program Director works with various functions (including regulatory, market access, clinical operations, ...) and external stakeholders to ensure the right execution of the program.
The Program Director coordinates and/or contributes to:
- the development of clinical evidence generation plans and clinical development plans;
- the design of clinical trials, studies and registries in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders;
- the generation of study-related documents, clinical trials deliverables and budgets;
- the development and execution of the scientific podium and publication strategy.
The Program Director performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- MD or PhD with solid scientific background developed through experiences in medical sciences research.
- 8+ years experience in clinical research, clinical project management or clinical program management. Experience in clinical protocol design and regulations.
- Able to work independently and make appropriate strategic decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to effectively engage various stakeholders.
- Experience working with multi-national / multi-cultural and remotely based teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace, international environment: self starter with excellent planning and project management skills and demonstrated ability to properly set priorities and to voice your viewpoints.
- Autonomy, flexibility and adaptability to work in a biotech company.
- Be results oriented with drive to “make things happen”, be hands-on with a “can do” mind-set and a sense of urgency.
- Must act as an effective team player bringing credibility and confidence within and outside the company.
- Fluent in English, good command of French or any European languages is a plus.
Location: flexible (Lille – FR ; Paris – FR ; Cambridge – MA USA)