GENFIT est une société biopharmaceutique de phase avancée focalisée sur la découverte et le développement de solutions thérapeutiques et diagnostiques innovantes dans le domaine des maladies du foie, notamment d’origine métabolique, où les besoins médicaux non satisfaits sont considérables.
The Executive Vice President - Head of Diagnostics Business Unit will provide the leadership to ensure rapid development (spanning from research to regulatory), best-in class launch and fast uptake of our diagnostic kit worldwide. S/He will set strategic directions to manage life-cycle of the current product and ensure the growth and sustainability of this business unit.
This position reports to the Executive VP, Marketing & Commercial Development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To define the diagnostics commercial action plan & associated roadmap ;
- To propose and build the diagnostics global commercialization structure : from customer service to cash collection ;
- To identify opportunity / answer to RFQ / present & negotiate technical and commercial proposals to customers ;
- To manage the sales of products worldwide ;
- To develop and cultivate long-term relationships with the channels and end users’ decision makers, keep them updated about new products and features, make technical presentations ;
- To develop deep market segment knowledge and expertise ;
- To collect and provide marketing inputs about the customers and market to the marketing team and the diagnostics team. To be the voice of the customer for his/her customers inside the organization ;
- To ensure the right level of accuracy of sales forecast. To keep a good balance of commit and upside opportunities to reach business goals and grow the business ;
- To build and roll-out a pricing strategy per segment/country/channel ;
- To proactively educate and influence customer businesses through financials, specifications, product approvals ;
- To define and implement promotions actions to develop the activity ;
- To analyze T&C’s at tendering stage together with finance & legal experts ;
- To coordinate/interface with research, development, regulatory, quality and marketing.
- 10 years of commercial experience (marketing, sales, business development) and an international profile. Has had successful experience developing a business and managing a P&L ;
- MBA or equivalent ;
- Experience in the NASH therapeutic area ;
- Experience in diabetes, metabolic diseases or hepatology ;
- Experience in a diagnostic company and/or a biotech/pharmaceutical company ;
- Experience of successful product launches ;
- Demonstrated track record of strong commercial strategic planning and execution ;
- Experience in a strategic regional or global function ;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-driven ;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across the matrix ;
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to influence teams with diverse backgrounds ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ;
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills ;
- Goal oriented and results driven ;
- Ability to lead and manage projects from concept to completion ;
- Quick learner, proactive, takes initiative ;
- Strong negotiation skills and active listening ;
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to interface effectively with all levels, including senior management ;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (40% to 50%) ;
- Good command of French or any European language is a plus.
Location: flexible (Lille – FR ; Paris – FR ; Cambridge – MA USA)